June Sand League June 1 – 25
July Sand League July 6 – 30
Sand Volleyball is an AWESOME way to increase an athlete’s athleticism, court awareness, strategy, ball control, mental toughness, grit, skill, and so much more. Our sand leagues are a big hit and registration fills up quickly.
- Price is $200/team for each 4 week session. Each team must have two paying athletes ($100 each) and a third athlete registers for free as a substitute in case of an absence on your team.
- All three players must register separately online. If you’re a third substitute player use promo code JUNESANDSUB or JULY SANDSUB for a free registration.
- The first person on your team to register must create a “new small group”. Please list all three last names in this section (ex: Buell/Glenn/Mosebar).
- 4 Week Sand Leagues: June 1 – 25, July 6 – 30
M/W 14U (12U Advanced & 16U Beginner/Intermediate)
Tu/Th 16U & 18U (16U & 18U Advanced/Intermediate)
- Each team will play 2 matches and referee 1 match per night.
- There will be two sessions (4:45-6:15 PM and 6:30-8:00 PM) for each evening. Schedules will vary from week to week but a complete schedule will be released at the start of the month.
- On the last night of play we will have an end of the league tournament and seeding will be determined by win/loss percentage in the league.
- Prizes will be awarded for the 1st and 2nd place teams.
Space is limited to 12 teams per session. Claim your spot today!
Questions? Please contact our Director of Operations Juliane Mosebar at email@example.com