2019 Spring/Summer Clinics
All clinics are open to the public meaning you do NOT need to be a member of The Diff Volleyball Club to join. Come see what inspired training is all about!
Open Gyms- Register
June 1 9-10:45 AM 15s/16s with Craig Buell
June 8 9-10:45 AM 17s/18s with Tineke Bierma
June 15 9-10:45 AM 15s/16s with Carrie Glenn
- Coaches at The Diff are passionate educators with highly trained backgrounds looking to make a difference in the lives of junior athletes. Experience our inspired training methods in the Open Gym Clinics covering All Skills.
15s/16s Open Gym Clinics are designed for intermediate/advanced athletes that are currently 14-15 years of age.
17s/18s Open Gym Clinics are designed for intermediate/advanced athletes that are currently 16-17 years of age.
Guest Coach Clinics- Register
June 8 11 AM – 1 PM with UNC Assistant Coach Jon Haruguchi
- These two hour clinics are led by current and former Division 1 College Coaches that are guests of The Diff. To make these guest clinics most effective, we limit enrollment to 14 athletes and you must register by position. This clinic is open to intermediate/advanced athletes ages 13-18.
All skill specific clinics are open to intermediate/advanced athletes ages 13-18.
Front Row Clinics– Register
June 5 8-10 AM
June 19 8-10 AM
- Front Row Clinics could include arm swing and approach mechanics, in system and out of system attacking strategies, blocking and off speed shots.
Back Row Clinics– Register
May 29 4:15-6:15 PM
June 12 8-10 AM
- Back Row Clinics could include serve receive, defense, ball control, serving, and back row attacking.
Intermediate Setter Academy– Register
June 17, 18, 19 10 AM – 12 PM
- Intermediate Setter Academy is a three day intensive clinic to develop all aspects of a setter by enhancing both their physical and mental skill sets. Enrollment is limited to six athletes so there will be high repetition and personalized feedback for each participant. This clinic will cover basic footwork patterns, efficient weight transfer, contact point, and release in addition to discussions on strategy, deception, and the leadership role that comes with being a setter.
Intermediate Back Row Academy– Register
June 17, 18, 19 1-3 PM
- Three day intensive clinic to develop all aspects of a back row defender including serve receive, defense, ball control, serving, and back row attacking.
Questions? Contact our Director of Operations at email@example.com